Friday, March 02, 2007

Fri 02-Mar-07: Stubborn IS

Stubborn IS
(hummed to the tune of I am the walrus [Lennon/McCarthy])

Stubborn is as stubborn does
Unlike Forrest Gump, stubborn sucks.

Stubborn people just don't get it.
Stubborn people versus other people seems to say:

I am me and we are me and I am all together
You are wrong, and I am right and I don’t care what you say.

'Cause I wont listen. Won't Listen.
Can't Listen. No Control.

So argue all you want but my mind's totally closed.
It's fruitless.

You may be my boss or teacher, but I just don't care.
I'm stubborn.

You may want to compromise
But I still will say never.

Why would I compromise? I am always right.
Even if you're in charge, I am never wrong.

I cannot admit defeat, compromises never possible.
Doesn't matter how painful, I will never give in.

Even if I'm wrong, I just cannot admit it.
I push myself into a corner, paint myself into it.

Once I am cornered, watch out for my temper.
I realize I'm out of control, but I just can't stop it.

So if you back off now, I will eventually give in
But damned if you push it, it will start all over.

So just let me do this quietly, and calmly
Later on, I may even apologize.

No comments: