Saturday, November 18, 2006

Saturday 11/18/2006 Worship.

People worship God in different ways.

People worship different Gods in the same way.

Different people worship God in different ways.

Two people could be worshiping the same God, in the same room, yet differently.

Two people could be thousands of miles apart, yet saying the exact same prayer

at exactly the same time.

The same book can mean different things to different people.

The same book can say different things to all people.

The same book can say the same thing to all people.

God is like a roof in a building with many rooms.

You are in one of the rooms, and pray to your God that you see above you.

You pray in your language, with your specific rituals.

But I, who may be in the room next to you, pray to my God, above me, in my

Language, and with my rituals.

It's the same God. God is One. Or. God is three?

But. It's still the same entity, all hovering above us, yet supporting us all.

No comments: